Contact a Claim Representative

* Denotes a required field

Credit Card
Car Loan
Mortgage
Utility Account
Other Loan

Click "Submit" to send your request to the Claim Representative. Clicking "Clear" will delete your entries so you can start over.

FAQs

• How long will it take to process my claim? Once complete claim information is received in our office, please allow 15 business days for processing.
  • Do I have to make my minimum monthly payment? To avoid additional fees, you should continue to make your minimum monthly payment until you receive written notification that your claim has been approved.
  • Does my doctor have to complete a form every month? If your doctor has not provided information that indicates your disability is permanent, monthly verification of total disability is required.
  • Do I need to provide unemployment verification every month? Yes. Verification of your continued unemployment is required monthly.
  • Will claim payments be made by the account due date? Claims are processed within 15 business days of receipt of complete information. Eligibility for approving benefits is determined based on documentation received. Approval of benefits may not coincide with account due dates.
  • Can I provide a photocopy of a certified death certificate? A certified death certificate may be required for benefit activation processing.
  • What is the mailing address?
    Assurant
    ATTN: DFS Benefit Activation
    P.O. Box 977122
    Miami FL 33197-7122