Mobile Protection

Every day mobile devices keep us connected to family, friends and our work. They also act as a phone book, calendar and photo album. What would happen if you lost your device or it suddenly stopped working? You would want to ensure that your data and device were protected.

We’ve partnered with companies you can trust to provide support and protection products for the devices you rely on every day. Dropped your device and cracked the screen? Having an issue with one of the phone features? Or just want to proactively back up your data? No problem. Our plan types vary across the board – with different coverage packages available – so you are sure to find a plan that matches your needs.

Contact Mobile Protection

mobile, tablets & accessories

When your mobile device breaks, is lost or stolen, or just isn’t working properly, you want help immediately. Our plans are there to help you when the unexpected happens. Plans backed by Assurant Solutions come with our hallmark friendly customer service and a commitment that we will process your claims promptly and fairly.

digital data protection

The data you store on your device can be just as important as the device itself. From phone numbers to photos, it’s all information that can be hard to replace. Help keep your data safe with services like remote cloud-based data backup and lock and wipe services. Our software applications are simple to use and your data can be restored seamlessly on to your new device in the event your old device is lost or stolen.

FAQs

Why should I protect my mobile device? Don't they come with a warranty?
Our mobile devices store important information and connect us to the people that matter most. But every day, people lose access to that connection due to mechanical or electrical breakdown, accidental damage (such as physical or liquid damage), loss or even theft.

A manufacturer’s warranty typically covers just mechanical or electrical failure, and only for a limited time. Our comprehensive protection plans not only extend the manufacturer’s warranty coverage beyond one year, but also provide additional coverage to protect day-to-day events such as spills and accidental drops. Many of our protection plans also offer additional benefits, such as data security and ID theft protection, in the event that your mobile device is lost or stolen.

When does my mobile protection coverage start?
Your mobile protection coverage start date will vary depending on the specific plan you purchased. Always review the Terms and Conditions that came with your protection plan for specific coverage details. Many of our plans offer valuable coverages that start on the day you purchased the mobile device. For additional information, you can contact us at the toll-free number located in the Terms and Conditions of the plan or by clicking the contact button above and filling out the contact form.

How long will my coverage last, and what does it cover?
Coverage periods vary depending on the product and manufacturer. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions that came with your product to determine specific coverage information. For additional information, you can contact us by clicking the contact button above and filling out the contact form.

What if I need to make a claim? Is it complicated?
It’s easy to make a claim. Just contact us via the phone number that is noted within your Terms and Conditions. Our knowledgeable and friendly customer service team will walk you through the rest. You may also be able to file a claim online via the website of the retailer from whom you purchased your mobile device.

For additional information, you can contact us by clicking the contact button above and filling out the contact form.

How can I get a new copy of my Terms and Conditions?
Click the contact button above and fill out a contact form. Please indicate on the form that you would like a reprint of your Terms & Conditions. We will contact you to get the necessary information to send you a copy.