Home Services and Protection

Assurant Solutions provides a wide array of protection plans, technical support and installation services for a variety of essential components of your home, from the major heating and cooling systems to your household appliances and gadgets. These programs are backed by a national service network of highly skilled repair technicians and supported by our 24/7 fully bilingual customer service call centre.

Contact Home Services and Protection

Home warranty programs

Our Home Warranty plans can cover you in the event of breakdowns to your major home systems, such as furnaces, air conditioners, and electrical and plumbing components. In addition, many of our home warranty programs also provide extended warranty coverage for a number of major appliances in your home, such as your washer/dryer, refrigerator, oven and dishwasher. Our comprehensive coverage provides repair or replacement for mechanical issues that occur through normal usage.

installation services

Through this service offering, we dispatch expert technicians to aid in setup, installation and troubleshooting for a variety of your gadgets, including televisions, home theatre systems and computers. Or if you are simply looking for someone to come in and recommend how best to set up a particular piece of equipment, we do that as well!

FAQs

Do I need a Home Warranty plan if I already have a homeowner insurance policy?
A Home Warranty plan works with a homeowner insurance policy to provide more comprehensive coverage. Most homeowner policies do not cover the cost of repairs or replacements for household appliances.

Do Home Warranty plans cover older appliances?
Yes, Home Warranty plans often cover older appliances. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions that came with your plan for more information.

How can I get a new copy of my Terms and Conditions?
Click the contact button above and fill out a contact form. Please indicate on the form that you would like a reprint of your Terms & Conditions. We will contact you to get the necessary information to send you a copy.