Financial Protection

We work with major financial institutions and credit card providers in Canada to offer you an array of creditor insurance products and credit card benefit coverages. Our professional customer service team provides fast and compassionate responses to claims and ensures that your benefits are activated quickly, so that you have the protection you need when you need it most.

Contact Financial Protection

Creditor insurance programs

Our optional creditor insurance solutions help pay certain debt obligations in the event of involuntary job loss, disability, diagnosis of a critical illness or the loss of life. Through partnerships with leading Canadian banks and credit card companies, we provide these solutions on various lending vehicles such as credit cards, mortgages, loans, and lines of credit. Our products work to lessen debt obligations by making your monthly payments or, in some cases, paying your entire insured balance.

Credit card benefits

We also provide a range of benefits and services that are automatically included with your credit card. You will be ready for the unexpected with our travel emergency medical insurance, purchase protection, extended warranty, trip cancellation, and rental car collision/ damage insurance. Or take advantage of value-added services such as roadside assistance, price protection and identity theft restoration services. Our experienced customer service network will help you get the most out of your credit card benefits.

FAQs

Why is financial protection important?
Financial protection ensures that your credit cards, loans or lines of credit are protected in the event of the unexpected. This coverage will ensure that your monthly obligations are covered while you get back on your feet.

When does my coverage start?
Your coverage starts as soon as your purchase of a financial protection product is approved. In some instances, waiting periods apply to making a claim. Please refer to your Certificate of Insurance for complete details on the plan you purchased.

How long will my coverage last, and what does it cover?
The terms and duration of financial protection coverage vary from bank to bank. Be sure to read the Certificate of Insurance of the plan you purchased carefully, so that you can take advantage of all of the benefits that your coverage provides.

What if I need to make a claim? Is it complicated?
It’s easy to make a claim. Just contact us via the phone number that is noted within your Certificate of Insurance. Our knowledgeable and friendly customer service team will walk you through the rest. You can also make a claim by going to www.benefitactivations.ca (click on the “Report a Loss” link in the navigation bar). If you have any further questions, you can contact us by clicking the contact button above and filling out the contact form.

How can I get a new copy of my Certificate of Insurance?
Click the contact button above and fill out a contact form. Please indicate on the form that you would like a reprint of your Certificate of Insurance. We will contact you to get the necessary information to send you a copy.